Grants and Funding
To find out further information on student grants please see http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/
The Beauty Institute accept grants, however it is the students responsibility to obtain information on the grant.
TESG (TECHNICAL EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT GRANT)
With the Technical Employment Support Grant, each application is considered individually by The Employment Services Office.
You will need to:
- Visit your Local Employment Services Office and speak to your Placement Officer.
- Explain to your Employment Services Placement Officer that you would like to attend a course at The Beauty Institute to assist you in trying to return to work.
- If one of our courses is essential to helping you find employment, Your Local Employment Services Office may fund the training up to €500. Currently, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and depending on your chosen course, they have increased funding up to €1000.
- Your placement officer will give your some forms to send to us to complete. You can either drop them into us or post them over to us. We can then return the forms to your local office for approval.
- Once approved, you will then be sent a letter of approval and a form to give to us on your first day of your course.
For further information on funding or grants, contact your local citizen advise bureau or local unemployment office.